Porte Cares Program 2021
Porte In the Community
Over the past 50 years Porte has been building communities and enriching lives through the development, ownership and management of property. We create places where people love to live, work and play and we are committed to strengthening the communities we work in so they last for generations.
We are humbled to be able to support people and charities in every location we do business and we are excited to announce our Porte Cares Program for the fifth year in a row. With times being challenging for some we would like to fast track our program to help those in need sooner. The program invites charities in our community to submit applications for sponsorship. Last year we received over 30 applications and chose three to support: Backpack Buddies, Paws for Hope and Volunteer Cancer Driver Society.
The Details of our Porte Cares Program:
We are committed to giving back to the communities we work in, this year we are reaching out to the community and asking you to submit an application for funding your initiatives. If you are doing extraordinary charitable work and could use some help, we invite you to submit an application for sponsorship today. We will be choosing one to four charities as recipients of up to $15,000.
Our employees make and live by a set of Promises that guide how we do business. We want our partners to share the same beliefs, so we will carefully select charities who live by the same values.
The charities we work with are always:
● People Focused
● Committed to Excellence
● Community builders
If that sounds like you or someone you may know, we invite you and anyone in our community to submit an application for funding.
1. Fill us in on your mission, the challenges you’re tackling and the people you serve (500 word maximum)
2. Tell us about your project or program that the donation will be used for: purpose, need, timeline, who you’ll serve, current budget + funders (500 word maximum)
3. How has COVID-19 impacted your fundraising and/or programming?
4. Our team wants to get involved! Tell us about how we would be able to volunteer with your organization (250 word maximum)
5. Explain how Porte will be recognized as a sponsor and how you’ll report back on your successes with a focus on the ways you were people focused, committed to excellence, trustworthy and a community builder (500 word maximum)
6. Provide a list of current foundations and corporate supporters (or Annual Report)
*Must be a registered charity to apply
*Apologies, we are not able to help with political parties or religious activities
Submission: Please send us your application in word or PDF format
Submit applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: May 10th, 2021