Our Top 5 Favourite Holiday Activities for 2014
Are you feeling festive yet? At Porte we are! Here are a few holiday activities to get you in the spirit this season.
- VanDusen Gardens’ Festival of Lights: This year marks the 30th anniversary of the popular Vancouver holiday hotspot. Take a stroll through the stunning collection of lights while listening to your favorite holiday carols & sipping on a hot apple cider or hot chocolate. Sounds like a great way to get your holiday cheer started.
- Ice Skating at Robson Square: This one is always a fan favorite, a great night out for the family or a fun change of pace for date night. This is a FREE event if you have your own skates and don’t worry, if you haven’t got the gear rental skates are available & affordable. http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2014/10/robson-square-ice-rink-2014-opening-day-hours-rates/
- Scuba Claus at the Vancouver Aquarium: We know Santa Claus is coming but have you heard of Scuba Claus? Well you can meet him too at the Vancouver Aquarium all December long! That’s not all; enjoy festive family activities, interactive displays and more! http://www.vanaqua.org/experience/shows/scuba-claus
- Flyover Canada Christmas Edition: Ever wanted to see the North Pole? Well now’s your chance! Experience Santa’s’ amazing journey like you’ve never imagined with Flyover Canada’s state-of-the-art technology. Plus festive music, lights & live performances. http://www.flyovercanada.com/christmas
- Bright Nights Christmas Train at Stanley Park: A Van city favorite, the Christmas train at Stanley park is a fun night out filled with beautiful light displays, live performances & Christmas cheer. Bundle up and bring the family!