Porte Food Drive
Help us support our community by dropping off your donations at any of our Sales Centres between November 15 – December 15.
Feel free to donate all non-perishable items (canned and dry foods) as well as infant formula and diapers. In particular, GVFB are looking for donations of:
- Whole Grains – Rice, Pasta, Mac n’ Cheese
- Simple proteins – Tinned salmon/tuna, beans & lentils
- Basic cereal, such as oatmeal
- Hearty meals – Tinned soups/stews/chillies
- Canned fruit/ vegetables, such as tomatoes
Donations you make will help to empower families and individuals less fortunate and give them access to the healthy and nourishing foods. Roughly 28,000 people rely on GVFB services each week – 26% of these are children and 18% are seniors.
Porte will match all donations received!
Thank you for your generosity!