Think you’ve got what it takes to make it at Porte? Are you driven? Ambitious? Creative? Can you roll up your sleeves and get the job done, then let your hair down and celebrate? Then maybe there’s a place for you here.
We’re not a giant, faceless corporation. We’re a family-run business, with big goals. Care to come along for the ride?
There are countless reasons to consider a career with Porte. For starters, you’ll be part of an encouraging, supportive team with plenty of room for growth. You’ll enjoy perks like training and team building events throughout the year. Plus, there’s our roof top patio, Friday happy hour, a weekly fitness workout and more!
You’ll be an integral part of a family company, building on 50 years of success, amazingly generous charitable work and progressive leadership in the real estate industry. At all times guided by the Porte Promises of: People-Focused, Committed to Excellence, Trustworthy and Community Builders.
– CURRENT JOB VACANCIES –
Job Title: Salesforce Administrator
Department: Porte Homes
Reports to: Marketing and Sales Director
Term: Contract, Part-Time
The Salesforce Administrator will with our Marketing & Sales, Customer Experience and Finance team to ensure the system is running smoothly. This role is to make sure these teams are set up for success and that Salesforce is making their jobs easier.
Create and Manage Changes to the System
- Responsible for the administration, development, and deployment of salesforce.com and custom applications – leveraging best practice solutions wherever possible
- Responsible for the development of additional salesforce.com functionality to enhance the performance of business processes including, but not limited to, object design, page layouts, workflows, approval processes, user roles & profiles, and Chatter groups
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes by gathering feedback from users
- Manage and deploy system changes without interruption to the user
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation
- Assist sales management in defining processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales, and leads
- Set up and troubleshoot all automation rules
Maintain System, Security and Integrity
- Grant/remove and maintain user licenses
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed
User Assistance, Training, Adoption, and Satisfaction
- Create and administer training to existing and new users/groups
- Provide one to one training to end-users on an on-going basis
- Monitor usage and mentor users/groups needing assistance
- Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience
- Process creation, documentation, and maintenance
- Develop process documentation for field mapping, workflows, and processes
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass
- Uploads and updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields, and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Develop complex, macro-driven reports to summarize system information for senior management
- Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency
- Manage Salesforce and Pardot integration
- Form / Form Handler creation
- Setup and manage all automation rules
- Lists and segmentation creation
- Pardot analytics
- Attends meetings in head office or onsite with Marketing & Sales teams
- Work with various web developers to integrate our Salesforce information
- Performs other duties, as required
- A degree or diploma is business, computer science or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience administrating a salesforce.com organization
- Understand the boundaries of the salesforce.com platform from a configuration perspective and how apex development might be leveraged to go beyond this
- Knowledge of data integration methods and solutions
- Proven analytical abilities as well as diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- 1-2 years’ experience with using Pardot
- A positive attitude and willingness for continuous learning of new technologies
- Must have excellent communication skills, be able to communicate system & process changes to a variety of teams timely & effectively
Job Title: Deficiency Handyman
Department: Development (Customer Care Team)
Term: Full-time – Contract
Compensation: Hourly + Benefits
The Deficiency Handyman will be working closely with our Marketing & Sales, Customer Experience and Construction Team to ensure all buyers have an outstanding experience with Porte. The Deficiency Handyman will be part of the team responsible for repairs to the finishing touches, service and warranty requests prior to homeowner move-in. The Deficiency Handyman will ensure that all work is guided by the Porte Promises.
- Works with Customer Service Representative to ensure all incoming service requests are responded to and that repairs are completed within Porte’s standard response time.
- General repair of pre move-in deficiency items including, but not limited to: paint touch-ups, drywall repairs, flooring repairs, adjusting doors.
- The use and maintenance of various hand tools.
- Ensure all repairs are done within Porte’s standards and that homes are left clean for the homeowners.
- Organizing and providing detailed documentation and records of work undertaken.
- Daily reporting to the Customer Service Representative.
- May be required to attend walk-throughs and 2nd walk-throughs as needed.
- Repair items that are discovered on the walk-throughs or coordinate appropriate trade.
- Represents the company appropriately in relationships with buyers, project advisors, suppliers and the public.
- Attends meetings with Customer Experience Team as needed.
- Attends planning and development meetings as required.
- Performs other duties, as required.
TEAMWORK AND SUPERVISION:
- Works collegially with the Construction, Development, Property Management, Finance and Customer Experience teams, as well as with external consultants attached to these teams.
- Working conditions:
- Hours are typically 8:00 to 4:00, Monday to Friday; however, hours may fluctuate.
- Weekend work and evening work is required from time to time to accommodate for busier time periods, customer appointments and emergencies.
- Hands-on construction experience (drywall work, painting, plumbing, and other misc. construction duties).
- Strong customer service, communication, and people skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Valid Class 5 BC driver’s license.
- Reliability and punctuality.
Job Type: Full-time