103 - 32471 Lougheed Highway
|Unit||Type||Sq Ft||$/Sq Ft||Availability|
|No Vacancy||Retail||N/A||Contact for Price||Unavailable|
This building offers high-quality, professionally managed retail space located at the northeast corner of 32471 Lougheed Highway and the Cedar Valley Connector in Mission, BC. The location has average daily traffic of over 40,000 vehicles and provides easy access to and from the major population node of Abbotsford across the Abbotsford Mission Highway.
Mission Common is a newer shopping centre occupied by Rexall, Tim Hortons, Burger King, a medical clinic, Sunny Nails, Westland Insurance, Pro-Oil and Panago Pizza. This beautiful commercial building is situated 25 minutes from the US border, 90 minutes to the City of Vancouver and is surrounded by mountainous views and natural forest settings.
- High-end building construction & finishings
- 125 Parking Stalls
- Signalled intersection access off Cedar Valley with a secondary entrance off Lougheed
- Rear doors for deliveries
- Roof Top Units for heating and cooling
- High ceilings with open ceiling plan potential