Porte Cares Program
Over the past 50 years Porte has been building communities and enriching lives through the development, ownership and management of property. We create places where people love to live, work and play and we are committed to strengthening the communities we work in so they last for generations.
We are humbled to be able to support people and charities in every location we do business and we are excited to launch our new Porte Cares Program.
We are committed to giving back to the communities we work in, this year we are reaching out to the community and asking you to submit an application for funding your initiatives. If you are doing extraordinary charitable work and could use some help, we invite you to submit an application for sponsorship today. We will be choosing one to four charities as recipients of up to $20,000.
Our employees make and live by a set of Promises that guide how we do business. We want our partners to share the same beliefs, so we will carefully select charities who live by the same values.
The charities we work with are always:
- People Focused
- Committed to Excellence
- Community Builders
If that sounds like you, we invite you to submit an application for funding.
- Fill us in on your mission, the challenges you’re tackling and the people you serve (500 word maximum)
- Tell us about your project or program that the donation will be used for: purpose, need, timeline, who you’ll serve, current budget + funders (500 word maximum)
- Explain how Porte will be recognized as a sponsor and how you’ll report back on your successes with a focus on the ways you were people focused, committed to excellence, trustworthy and a community builder (500 word maximum)
- Provide a list of current foundations and corporate supporters (or Annual Report)
- Must be a registered charity to apply
Apologies, we are not able to help with political parties or religious activities.
Submission form: send us your application in word or PDF format
Submit applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: May 30, 2017
(Notification Date: June 30, 2017)
Should you have questions about the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org