PORTE GROUP OF COMPANIES
Job Title: Customer Experience Coordinator
Reports to: VP of Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience
Compensation: Salary + Benefits
There are countless reasons to consider a career with Porte. For starters, you’ll be part of an encouraging, supportive team with plenty of room for growth. Plus, you’ll enjoy perks like training and team building events throughout the year. And, of course, you’ll be an integral part of a family company building on over 50 years of success, amazingly generous charitable work and progressive leadership in the real estate industry. Learn more about Porte at porte.ca.
The Customer Experience coordinator works with homeowners throughout the development buying process, with specific focus on the closing and move-in stage, contract administration, all warranty coordination, and support for the marketing and development team. At all times being guided by the Porte Promises, the Customer Experience coordinator must be able to work independently and as a part of the team.
1) Acts as primary contact for buyers once a sale is firm
2) Responds to buyers in a timely manner – 24 hours or less.
3) Completes a walk-through of all homes and then working with Construction sets the schedule for the finishing touches to be completed in the suite, prior to first walk through.
4) Working with Construction sets the schedule or coordinates the cleaning and completion of finishing touches prior to move in.
5) Organizes the welcome packages and homeowner manuals.
6) Schedules all walk-throughs with buyers.
7) Oversees the closing process as outlined in the Customer Experience Manual.
8) Coordinates realtors, appraisers, lenders and lawyers to support the closing process.
9) Collects all information needed for closing from buyers, including information involving the buyer’s lawyer, financing, move-in dates and elevator bookings.
10) Ensures proper notice goes to buyers advising of closing day.
11) Conducts or coordinates building orientations with homeowners and ensures key turnover to homeowners.
12) Supervises on site move-in coordinator on major closing days as necessary.
13) Follows up with new homeowners after move-in.
14) Liaise with strata management company and ensures building turnover to the property management company, tracking all related tasks and ensuring they are carried out satisfactorily.
15) Coordinates all warranty work, tracking all related tasks and ensuring they are carried out satisfactorily.
16) Coordinates strata warranty work and liaises with the strata management company as required.
17) Runs the buyer survey program. Receives and analyzes the reports and presents results to the team.
Marketing Team Support
18) Works with the marketing to provide support when needed
1) Required training, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities:
a) Degree, diploma, or equivalent experience, in hospitality, marketing, sales, property development, urban planning or related field.
b) At least 1 years’ experience in customer service – real estate or other industry
c) Strong customer service skills.
d) Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with owners, customers, consultants, industry players and community stakeholders.
e) Good knowledge and understanding of the residential condominium market in Greater Vancouver.
f) Confident and articulate communication style.
g) Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
1) Working conditions:
a) Occasional work outside normal office hours.
b) Required to work partly in the office and partly on site.
c) A vehicle will be required.